Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How Often Do I Need A Chiropractic Adjustment?

This is another common question I field in my chiropractic clinic. I am assuming that you have been referred to a chiropractor that is well versed in all areas of care.

Pain relief care is given to the patient to help decrease their symptoms, and get them on the road quickly. This can vary from one to a few chiropractic adjustments.

Corrective care is utilized when a patient has had a condition for a long period of time. The chiropractor will perform an examination with x-rays to help determine if this type of care should be prescribed. Corrective care can take one to several months to accomplish your desired goal of total spinal health. 

It is important to feel comfortable with your treatment protocol. Ask your chiropractor questions on any areas you have concerns.


Good Luck,

Dr. Bob Moulas

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your next post. It a good thing I came stumbled upon blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,
    I am glad you found our post. You are always welcome. Please come back.

    Sincerely,

    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete