Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jonathan’s Chiropractic Experience

My problem began quite unexpectedly. I bent down one day but couldn’t stand straight again. At 57, I’m very active. I play a lot of tennis, and my job as a mechanic at McDonnell-Douglas requires me to bend and twist in some awkward positions, especially when I have to squeeze through the small openings in some of the jets I work on.

Five days after the problem began I was still suffering agonizing low back pain. I wasn’t able to do anything.

I took the recommendations of several friends and went to see a doctor of chiropractic who took x-rays. I was told that the problem was in my spine; and the doctors explained the spine’s direct relation to my general health.

When I came to the chiropractor, I couldn’t even reach my knees with my hands. Now I can touch my toes without bending my knees, which I haven’t been able to do for more years than I can remember. I can’t thank my chiropractor enough.

Source: Chiropractic First

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Bob,
    What an amazing story. Its proof chiropractic will help the body!

    -Bobby B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story...to many medical doctors give drugs to mask the pain and not take the pain away. Chiropractors don't perscribe medicine they cure the problem and take the pain away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobby,
    The spine and nervous system control the whole body. This story is actually a common occurence in our Chiropractic Clinic.

    Thank you,

    Dr. Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy,
    Yes, it is true Chiropractors do not perscribe medicine. We look for nerve interference, and remove the cause. The body is now better able to heal itself.

    Thanks,

    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete