Monday, June 29, 2009

Andrew’s Chiropractic Miracle

About thirty years ago, I had a football injury. Over the next several years, I began to have pain in my left knee, a constant dull ache in the lower back on the right side, and sinus trouble. I went to the medical doctors for help and they said I would have to live with this the rest of my life. The diagnosis was a permanently damaged nerve. The physicians suggested corrective surgery.

I became very depressed. I couldn’t sleep at night and I was very difficult to live with. I was going through hell and so was my family. It was then that I was convinced to try chiropractic. After my first few visits to my chiropractor, I felt a great deal of relief. Now I feel like a new person. My back is greatly improved, without surgery, and it seems as if I never even had knee problems or sinus trouble. It changed my life. When you feel good, you look good and you develop a healthy attitude. It wasn’t very long before everyone noticed the great improvement in me. My own regret is that I waited so many years.


Doctors of Chiropractic are committed to patient education. Patients appreciate knowing in advance the value and purpose of every procedure before it is rendered. Ask questions! Get involved!

Source: Chiropractic First

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Bob
    Do you provide classes in your area to talk about what you do and how chiropractic can help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,
    Yes we do! Please contact me at www.drbobmoulas.com.

    Thank you for your interest,

    Dr. Moulas

    ReplyDelete