Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Patient’s Testimonial About Spinal Decompression!

I suffered low back pain that shot down both legs. It hurt to sit, and I had to give up my golf game.

After one Spinal Decompression session the bruised feeling in my low back decreased dramatically. Now four treatments later, I am able to twist my low back and hips. I am back playing golf about once a week! My low back pain rarely reoccurs, and my golf swing is getting faster. Wish I would have tried Spinal Decompression a year ago!

Jeff A. of Orange, California

4 comments:

  1. That is great to hear. My friend that plays golf is suffering from the same thing. I will have to recommend he contact you.
    Thank you for the testimonial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy,
    I am very fond of Jeff, and wanted to get him out of pain, and back on the golf course. Please keep me in mind!
    Thanks,
    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a email address in which I can contact you? I am very interested now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle,
    My email address is: dynamicchir@sbcglobal.net. I will talk with you soon.
    Take care,
    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete