Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Patient’s Testimonial About Spinal Decompression

I suffered low back pain that shot down both legs. It hurt to sit, and I had to give up my golf game. 

After one Spinal Decompression session the bruised feeling in my low back decreased dramatically. Now four treatments later, I am able to twist my low back and hips. I am back playing golf about once a week! My low back pain rarely reoccurs, and my golf swing is getting faster. Wish I would have tried Spinal Decompression a year ago!

 

Jeff A. of Orange, California

6 comments:

  1. Spinal Decompression is great! Thanks again, Dr. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    Jeff was fun to work with. I loved watching him recover his health.

    Please come back,

    Dr. Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Bob,
    Those results are amazing. And can I say good for you Jeff A. You are an extremely special person Dr. Bob. You make people have a better quality of life. There needs to be more Dr. Bobs in this world.

    Bobby B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bobby B.,
    Thank you for the great comment! I try to help as many people as possible. I really enjoy it. I had fun working with Jeff.
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow
    Thats amazing! Its sounds like a miracle in the making. I wish more people would be open to trying this out. You sound like a kind,caring Doc, who really knows his stuff. I really appreciate people like you who take there profession to the next level.Good for you!!!! Im sure your patients love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loan Guy,
    I couldn't agree with you more. Spinal Decompression has a success rate of about 80-90%. Tell all your friends.

    Thanks,
    Dr. Bob Feel Good

    ReplyDelete