Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Patient Testimonial

My name is Steve T. and the major problem I had was vertigo and nausea.

I went to the movies and had a bad episode of dizziness for the next few days. I was very dizzy anytime I looked up. I went to a regular doctor and he gave me pills that did not work, only made me dizzier.

My friends referred me to a chiropractor. I came and saw Dr. Moulas and had only one visit, and I never had the dizziness again. He is a miracle worker! Dr. Moulas is great!

5 comments:

  1. Chiropractic is good for everything!! Thank u Dr. Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    I like this story alot. Chiropractic is definetly the source of power. Keep it turned on, and you will be in the pink.
    Take care,
    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    How are you doing? I hear that Steve T. no longer has any problems with his Vertigo!!!!!!!!!!! That is great news! Have a great weekend.
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,
    I ran into Steve the other day, and he is totaly healthy. He said to tell you hello.
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steve,
    How are you doing? I heard you are working with a great new vitamin supplelent? Please keep me posted on your advancements sir.....
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete