Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dr. Harry Llwewllyn’s Experience

I was reading when I first felt a dull ache in my lower back. The ache continued on and off for days. I knew that a car accident in my childhood had caused a severe lordosis or abnormal inward curvature of the lumbar vertebrae, but the injury had never affected me until now. Being a medical doctor, I followed the typical route of back x-rays and orthopedic surgeons. I was told I could avoid lying down on my back, tolerate the pain or try surgery. Not one of these answers appealed to me.

My brother-in-law advised me to visit a chiropractor. After a month of adjustments, I could read without any back pain. After five months of adjustments, I drove 18 hours back to New Jersey without any back pain. Until then, my limit in a car was 30 minutes.

Source: Chiropractic First

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Bob,
    What a great success story. Truely inspiring. Thanks Dr. Bob.

    Dani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Bob, chiropractic adjustments are great! Thanks Dr. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle,
    I love these stories, especially when they involve an M. D. We need more of these guys as patients.

    Thanks,

    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,
    Thanks, I hope you enjoyed the story? I get adjusted every 2 weeks. Please come back again.

    Sincerely,

    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete