Monday, August 3, 2009

A Chiropractic Patient Testimonial

My name is Steve T. and the major problem I had was vertigo and nausea.

I went to the movies and had a bad episode of dizziness for the next few days. I was very dizzy anytime I looked up. I went to a regular doctor and he gave me pills that did not work, only made me dizzier.

My friends referred me to a chiropractor. I came and saw Dr. Moulas and had only one visit, and I never had the dizziness again. He is a miracle worker! Dr. Moulas is great!

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Bob,
    Wow Dr. Bob you are great. What an amazing story. You are a true healer!

    Dani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what chiropractic is all about! Great job Dr. Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle,
    This was a very rewarding case to work on. Having a bone out of place can ruin your life.

    Sincerely,

    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sue,
    This is a great chiropractic story! We need for people to hear that these kind of things can happen with chiropractic adjustments.

    Thank you,

    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete