Monday, June 14, 2010

Chiropractic Experience For Jonathan

My problem began quite unexpectedly. I bent down one day but couldn’t stand straight again. At 57, I’m very active. I play a lot of tennis, and my job as a mechanic at McDonnell-Douglas requires me to bend and twist in some awkward positions, especially when I have to squeeze through the small openings in some of the jets I work on.

Five days after the problem began I was still suffering agonizing low back pain. I wasn’t able to do anything.

I took the recommendations of several friends and went to see a doctor of chiropractic who took x-rays. I was told that the problem was in my spine; and the doctors explained the spine’s direct relation to my general health.

When I came to the chiropractor, I couldn’t even reach my knees with my hands. Now I can touch my toes without bending my knees, which I haven’t been able to do for more years than I can remember. I can’t thank my chiropractor enough.

Source: Chiropractic First

1 comment:

  1. It really goes to show you how wonderful chiropractic is and how well it works. thanks for all the help dr. bob

    ReplyDelete