Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eleanor's First Chiropractic Experience

I first injured my back 20 years ago and I’ve been having back trouble off and on ever since. The last four years I’d been having muscle spasms in my back which became more frequent and progressively worse. I had constant headaches and was irritable, nervous, tired and depressed, and I had not had my period for the last four years. An orthopedic doctor I had been seeing recommended surgery but couldn’t guarantee it would help.

Because I’m a nurse, I rejected the idea of going to a chiropractor. Instead, I just suffered, spending several days in bed with pain killers, a taped-up back and a heating pad. Finally, I was in constant pain and couldn’t take it any more. One day several friends told me of the help they’d received from their chiropractor, so I made an appointment to see him that very day. That’s when I had my miracle.

After my first adjustment, I left the office and got in my car to leave. Without any warning I started my menstrual cycle. This may sound incredible but that’s what happened. I no longer have muscle spasms or back pain. I’m doing things I haven’t done in years. I don’t take pain killers or tranquilizers since I started my adjustments. I really enjoy living again! I hope someday chiropractors work as an integral part of the medical profession.

Source: Chiropractic First

2 comments:

  1. Great article, chiro is the BEST!! thanks dr. bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    This is the Best story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad that you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again,
    Dr. Moulas

    ReplyDelete