Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Success Secret # 2 Fall in Love with the Process

“When I was fifteen, I had a clear vision of myself winning the Mr. Universe contest and was driven by that thought. It was a very spiritual thing in a way, because I had such faith in the route, the path, that it was never a question in my mind that I would make it.”

Driven by his vision of becoming Mr. Universe, he worked out five hours a day, loving every minute of it, because he felt that each time he went to the gym, he was one step closer to winning the competition. At age 20, Arnold Schwarzenegger became the youngest man to win the Mr. Universe title.

“If you will trust the process, fall in love with the process, and consistently and persistently work the process, you will realize your dream.”

Source: Ruben Gonzalez

2 comments:

  1. yes I think that you have to be consistant and dedicated to what ever your dream is or it will not work to your fullest expectations. Good info, Dr. bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    This guy was pretty focused on his dream! I agree that you need a major drive if you want the ultimate success.
    Thanks for the comment,
    Dr. Bob Moulas

    ReplyDelete