Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Fibromyalgia

It’s As If Your Brain Cries Out, “Yippee!”

Once the brain and nervous system start feeling the restoration of the impulses in areas where there was a disruption before, the nervous system practically cries out in joy!

If your nerve cells could talk, they would say, ‘I’m alive again! I’m not like a dim bulb that puts out very little light anymore. See how much I shine! Tell everyone I’m back again and life is going to be great!’ After each chiropractic adjustment, there’s a little more hope, a little more brightness in life, and a little more vitality in each part of the body.

Look for the vitality and you will find it!

In the meantime, I’ve put together some home care recommendations that will bring you added health benefits. These are recommendations I’ve learned throughout years of working with patients just like you who have had fibromyalgia.

I’ll make specific recommendations and tell you why I believe they will help you. I’ll do this in a question and answer format that makes it a lot easier for you to read than text like a book. Sound fair enough?

You must promise me that you will read the entire special report. There’s no time limit on this required action. If it takes you a day to read it, that’s great! If it takes you a week, I’ll be glad that you made the commitment and followed through on it! Either way, I want you to keep a mental note of how these new recommendations are helping you improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment