Thursday, March 26, 2009

At My Clinic I Do One Thing And One Thing Only!


I release and help “increase” LIFE in people.
I help “turn on the body’s healing power!”

When I adjust you, POWER, LIFE and WISDOM
flows to every part of your body. This releases and increases LIFE, throughout your entire being.

“When I adjust you, you are instantly connected with your HIGHER SELF.”

I’m here to release the power, you already possess. Then your HIGHER SELF… does the rest.

Here’s something to (remember) about this office, which is unique to this office:

I don’t adjust you to “make YOU FEEL GOOD!”

I adjust you to “help make YOU BETTER.”

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Bob,

    I agree with you whole heartedly! You deinitely helped me get better after my car accident! The MD's could do a thing but give me pain relaxers!

    Keep up the good work!

    Pete Baca
    The Car Enthusiast Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. I could not function without getting adjusted! And you are such a great chiropractor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete,
    Chiropractic is a natural way of improving your health. Im glad I could help you heal faster with less pain and without the need of drugs. Thanks, come back anytime.

    Dr. Moulas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue,
    Thank you for the kind words. You are such a great person and patient. Hope to see you back here soon!

    Dr. Moulas

    ReplyDelete